An 8-week multimedia online mindfulness course suitable for beginners with personal mentoring, complete with specially calibrated nutritional advice.
About This Course
‘The Turning Point course was easy to navigate, hugely enjoyable, and proved to be completely life-changing for me. Signing up to it was one of the best decisions I have ever made.’ (Daniel Cooper, Weston-Super-Mare)
This 8-week course with renowned mindfulness teacher Jon Wilde is a multimedia, online mindfulness course ideal for beginners and for those who wish to reconnect with their meditation practice.
This Course Includes:
- A personal mentoring session with Jon himself
- 8 weekly 30-45 minute audio mindfulness lessons
- 8 carefully calibrated nutritional advice lessons from Martina Watts
- Supplemental weekly PDF pamphlets, underlining the main principles of the course
- Weekly homework files to enhance and deepen your practice
- Guided meditations (Audio)
- A forum for further support and 24/7 interaction
- a selection of carefully chosen videos to augment your experience even more
- Lifetime access to the Ninth Week course – our massive resource including many hours of further guided meditations and chats with experts in mindfulness and associated fields – updated weekly
Nutrition and Mindfulness
Nutrition – Mindful Hydration
The Breathing Space
Nutrition – Mindfulness Before Meals
Meditation In Motion
Nutrition – Minding Your Microbiome
Nutrition – Plants Do Matter For The Mind
Nutrition – Be Mindful Of Sugar
Resting In Awareness
Nutrition – Building The Foundations For Your Mind
Nutrition – Ten Strategies To Support A Healthy Mind
Turning Point Recap
What You’ll Learn/The Benefits
Over the eight weeks you will be expertly grounded in mindfulness, a simple but highly effective meditation-based practice geared towards being fully present in our lives rather than drifting on auto-pilot.
Whatever your condition, whatever your situation, whatever your age or background, this mindfulness course will help you:
- To live without the weight of anxiety, depression, self-doubt, low self-esteem and social awkwardness.
- To relate to pain and suffering in a much more balanced way.
- To relate to yourself, others and the whole external world in a more liberated, compassionate way.
- To respond to problems and difficulties far more skillfully.
- To eat more nutritiously and put the joy back into mealtimes
- To live a far more wakeful, healthier, happier life.